Soul City Soul City

Great Story

And the musical accompaniment was excellent. My main issue was that the story didn't feel like it had time to be fleshed out. It was a bit fast paced for me. I felt like I was watching a commercial for an awesome movie.

You should script this out into a full-length film. I could definitely see a producer going for it. Seriously, I would watch it in theaters.

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Ha!

So glad I sat through the credits.

Greetings China Greetings China

Nice song

But you seem to have just taken a song from the audio portal and pasted a single frame background. Try adding some animation next time.

LittleRena responds:

Welcome Chinese citizens!

Purgatory Pizza! Purgatory Pizza!

I don't know what the hell I just watched,

But I kinda liked it. The cuts to random video games and red lobster commercials actually added to the animation and made me laugh instead of just irritating me.

Sundays Sundays

Awesome

I probably should give it this high of a score; it was technically well done, but it didn't have that edge that I usually reserve for 5/5 and 10/10. But, it evoked an emotional response, which so few flash animations do.

From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

That was awesome!

That was oh so perfect. I love that it's only 1.3 megs, and yet the style was perfect without intense graphics.

30 Sec. Fast Food Spot 30 Sec. Fast Food Spot

Kinda funny.

It's not my style of humor, but this seems like the beginning of an internet fad.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Incredible!

The very best out of the first three. The long wait was worth it. I still get goosebumps thinking about the cities being demolished by nuclear blasts.

My very First Flash My very First Flash

You've definately got potential

Get some sound effects, and add an environment and it will be a whole lot better. Also, if you have a plot (which it seemed like with the random words above the characters heads), then try to string it together and give some back story.

Ichi-Kats26 responds:

ya i was just testing with the demo...and im getting the full version soon but thx man^^

10 Seconds With Jesus 3 10 Seconds With Jesus 3

That's awesome.

It's the best explanation I've heard so far.